Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Truthful Thursday-Pet Peeve's

I am going to start a Truthful Thursday blog. In so hopefully I can share a little bit more about myself, and what goes on in my life. Today's Truthful Thursday I have decided to share my Pet Peeves. Maybe we share some of the same Pet Peeve's,
One of the goofy pictures I always send
my son, while on a trip. 
maybe you have some you would like to share. Comment Below!

Top 10 Pet Peeves

1. Dishes left in the sink.
2. Toothpaste left on a Toothbrush.
3. Having to Follow Someone in a car that goes too fast.
4. Getting to the check out line, only to discover there is no tag on item.
5. Cliff Hangers
6. Losing my place in a book.
7. Clothes on the ground.
8. Having too much ice in a drink.
9. Wearing my glasses, I would much rather wear my contacts.
10. When there is more air in the chip bag, than chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.