Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2018

20 Fun Facts About Me

It's Sunday and the end of the weekend. To end the weekend and start the week I would like to share 20 random/ fun facts about myself.  I always love reading about other people's likes/ dislikes and if we have any similarities. I am also one of those people that during an interview process where they ask to tell them a little bit about myself I freeze up and I know nothing about myself



1. I have never drank coffee.
2. Halloween is my favorite.
3. I read the first chapter of a book to decide if I will like it.
4. I love to watch planes land and take off.
5. I don't like flying, but married a pilot.

6. I collect anything that has to do with butterflies or owls.
7. My first car was a black suburban.
8. I only eat the tops of cupcakes.
9. I met my husband at my cousin's wedding. He was the groomsmen I walked down the aisle with.
10. I have a bad habit of not putting my laundry away.
11. My first job was working at an ice cream shop.
12. I hate snakes.
13. I will only drink tea if it is unsweetened.
14. I have been on 4 cruises.
15. Both of my children were born at 37 weeks.
16. My favorite drink from Sonic is- Diet Dr. Pepper w/ Chocolate and Cherry added.
17. I am a sucker for Romantic Comedies.
18. I flipped my bike over a guardrail when I was younger.

19. My favorite place I have visited is Riudoso, New Mexico.
20. I read Spoiler Alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.