Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thankful Thursday


Thursday is on the back end of the weekend. The day where the weekend is in sight and we only have Friday left. I am going to take Thursday to reflect on the week and say what I am thankful for.

Top 5 things that I am Thankful for this week:

1. I am thankful that the STAAR test is done for my 10 year old son (for now). There is way too much pressure put onto kids and teachers these days over that test. Being a former 5th grade teacher I know all the preparation that goes into teaching the students and the stress that the students feel from it. Shout out to all the Teachers today, ya'll are doing a WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, FABULOUS job!

Enjoying the nice weather
2. I am thankful for my husband. He has been a Rock Star throughout these last three months with the new baby and working. He has helped around the house and has really taken on a load while I care or our little one. Watching him with her is the best thing imaginable.



3.I am thankful for my alarm clock this week! Without it I would have slept like a log the days I had to take my son to school. I think I actually turned it off and went back to sleep. I probably should look into hitting the snooze button.

4. I am thankful for the weather this week. It has been amazing outside. Like I have said in some of
my other posts we don't get a lot of Spring like days. In Texas it is either hot or cold. You have to enjoy the 70's while you can, they are gone before you know it. We were able to go out for long walks and enjoy the outdoors.

5. Lastly I am thankful for you. Thank you for reading these blogs. I am still new at this and learning my way around blog posts. I feel though that I have a lot to share and enjoy being able to write. Thank you for coming back day after day to read my new posts. I hope that you enjoy them as much as me and get something from them. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.